Exciting new opportunities have opened up at Panteya. We are a digital health startup based out of Sydney, Ultimo, in a unique position to potentially scale fast and become an industry leader in the preventative care and readmissions space in the coming years. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get more experience applying and exercising their skills learned previously at University, Online or otherwise, working closely with the founders, patients currently undergoing complicated medical procedures and medical professionals ranging from certified plastic surgeons to general practitioners.
Internship opportunities are for a period of 3+ months, which can turn into employment opportunities if you outperform. Note: This is an unpaid internship.
Your Initial Timeline Is As Followed
- General company induction
- Panteya tech stack education
- Internship induction stream
- Industry project
- Stream project breakdown & commencement
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Researching, learning, and keeping up to date with the latest mHealth news
- Working collaboratively with the existing team to patient and consumer-focused problems
- Utilise your existing skillset in combination with your streams project to plan, execute and deliver on specified sprint goals and criteria
- Create, and present a final project relating to digital health
What we’re looking for:
- Someone highly motivated with a self-starter attitude and passion for learning new things
- Great interpersonal skills, with a strong conviction towards delivering milestones
- The ability to multi-task and meeting deadlines if required
- The ability to attend a weekly end of week debrief via phone/video or in person
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours. Work from home and in the office (minimum 1 - 2 days in office, Monday to Friday)
- 10 minute walk to the office from Central station (bus stop is seconds away and light-rail stop is minutes away)
- An opportunity to showcase your skills and add to your portfolio and resume
- A chance to experience what it’s like to be in a startup
- Strong recommendations and endorsements (on LinkedIn) upon completion of the internship
- An opportunity to up-skill and diversify your skillset
If this sound good to you, and you want more experience in your desired field, then don’t hesitate to apply.
Panteya is a remote patient monitoring and clinic optimisation tool specialising in patient engagement for private clinics performing elective surgeries, combining patient monitoring, education and communication to deliver the optimal patient experience. We combine the best performing recovery pathways from our clients, utilising a data driven approach to develop "Panteya Recovery Pathways" offered to both clinics and patients for self-monitoring.